Wednesday 9 February 2011

POLKA FACE

Considering I'm semi-vegetarian, love puppies and am generally not a fan of real fur, this statement may come as a shock to some of you: I f***king love Cruella de Vil. What spurred this declaration? This fabulous shoot from Lula Magazine that's what. Ok, I know there is little or no puppy dalmation fur involved, but there are spots and they are black and white so whatevs. Leaving out the animal cruelty issues, Cruella was so on to a good thing: I swear polka-dots are adorable. And before you think 'NO WAY - they're adorable in a 5 year old way', look at the pictures below, my friends. They look chic and understated in a 50s pin-up kind of way. So whether you want to look like Betty Boop, or the magnificent puppy-slayer, give polka-dots a whirl. And leave the puppies alone...








And sorry I've been AWOL for the past week, I've been 'busy'...ish...

(www.imageamplified.com, Lula Magazine, Kai Z Feng)

No comments: