Monday 29 November 2010

HELLO.




So it just took me about 3 days to start this, not because I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to do it, but because I am such a computer spaz that I literally did not know how to even work it. Having just watched Julie and Julia where it takes the woman like 30 seconds to start hers, I was lulled into a false sense of security, only to be tormented by waaay to many technological...things.  Like who the hell knows what HTML is?! Whatevs, I'm here now, and even though my blog does not yet look as chic as I'd like, it'll do for the time being.

Anyway, the reason I'm doing this is because I just, like, LOVE fashion. It makes me more excited than anything. Nothing makes me happier than when the new Vogue comes out, and in the same way nothing crushes my spirits as much as when the new Vogue is somewhat disappointing. You know like when the editorials are a bit samey, or you don't like the models or it's just too bloody empty...vapid, moi?

So, here it begins. Everything I love about fashion as it comes. Get ready for lots of Kate, Sienna, Sasha, Lily Donaldson, Olivia Palermo, Rachel Zoe, Paris, New York, London and, of course, the master, the God of fashion himself, Karl Lagerfeld. Amen.


(KenyaStyle)

No comments: